Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Journey : Day 4

Thurs 9/18 @ 10:07 am : Update

Here is a quick update on my Dad. He was moved last night at 9pm, sorta strange, they said it was due to his progress. This morning we heard results back from analysis on fluid that was extracted from around his lungs, it was negative, nothing unusual or bad found. Dad is now being given a biopsy on one of the two masses that were detected in his lungs. Pray for the procedure { going on NOW } and we will await the results, which may come back on Friday. Thank you for your continued prayers and love for my Dad and our family. Some of you are praying for a man you've never met, but I assure you, your prayers are felt and heard, and appreciated by my Dad. I love all of you wonderful friends. 
 Thanks Again- Bob


Thurs 9/18 @ 10:25 am : Update

Hey Everyone who's following my posts about my Dad. I just posted an update, and am going to be returning to the waiting room with my Mom and sister to wait for my dad to come out of his biopsy procedure. Pray for the procedure to go well, no collapsed lung, and then for a "negative" result. (which is actually good). Whatever happens, my heart's desire, as is my Mom's and Dad's, is to trust God in everything. It's not always what we do, but it's what we desire to do.  Love you all- Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment