Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tuesday Newsday

Tuesday @4:30 pm 
   I went to the local Health Food Store and local supermarket and spent over $100 on healthy organic foods and supplements for my Dad. I'm thankful for those of you that gave me or my family gift cards or cash to use to help my Dad. I'm not sure how effective they'll be, but some people say that these things that we're giving him are powerful against cancer and helpful to the immune system. We acknowledge it is God's will and power that are the ultimate healing factors. Good nutrition is only a tool in the Master's hand. 

    Please continue to pray for my Dad. He had coughing spells through the night, and isn't particularly good. We go to the oncologist for an appointment today, but do not expect them to recommend any chemotherapy. I am opposed to it anyway, unless they can convince me that it will be a help. I think that it only serves to weaken him, and hurt his already compromised immune system. Thanks for your prayers. 

 Tuesday @8 pm
   What's on my Mind ?  M Y  D A D. I love him. I want the BEST for him. 

    I'm aware that he's 83, and has already lived a long life, but I also know that he wants to live here awhile longer, and enjoy my Mom, and his family and friends, a little longer. If not, then we will all reunite one day in heaven, and enjoy not only each other but the experience of seeing Jesus together.    Please continue praying for him.
   If I didn't tell you, one day at the Rehab center, we were all talking with the administrator and a patient, whose brother is a church friend and fellow guitarist, and it came up that I played the guitar. And before the day was out, we booked a program for my Guitar Class to come out and play for the residents, and for my Dad and Mom. 

    This is especially meaningful to me, because they have NEVER heard me perform "live" in public before. Sorta hard to believe, isn't it ? But I'm really looking forward to it- it's on Friday, October 24. Please pray for this event.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment