Thursday, October 30, 2014

A Miracle of Miracles

     UPDATE--(7/18/15)-- My dad often said, "I'm praying for a miracle. If he heals me, it will be a miracle.  But if I die, it will be just as much of a healing." Dad went to heaven to be with his Lord Jesus on March 25, 2015. This is a reality, not just a pie-in-the-sky type of a fairy tale faith. My confidence is that Heaven is as real as our life on Earth is now. It is more real in the sense that God is there, and we will have the ultimate freedom of being with him. Please don't fool yourself into believing that ALL people go to heaven.  And don't fool yourself into thinking that my dad made it because he was a "good person".  Neither of those are true. You will only get to heaven through the One Way to heaven, and that is through faith in Jesus Christ. My dad would want you to know this, and he would also want you to trust completely in Jesus just as he did many years ago.
_____________________________________________________________

   TODAY ... we heard from God.   We've been praying to him for a miracle for some time, and have had periods of great hope, and also periods of doubt and despair, but today, we saw evidence of his working.

   I can't really share all of the details with you right now, but just rest in the knowledge that your prayers on my Dad's behalf have really made a difference, and I've seen evidence of that today!

"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see....And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him."  (Hebrews 11:1,6)

   Thanks-- and keep on praying-- and believing!


No comments:

Post a Comment