Sunday, September 28, 2014

PRAYER FOR MY DAD


Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well. [ III John 2 ]

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. [ Mark 11:24 ]

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
[ Philippians 4:6,7 ]


I only desire two things-

I pray for my Dad's health. I ask you to heal him and make him whole again. Give him the freedom to serve you with his mind, soul, and body.

God, I also pray we will be content and at peace, and seek to give you glory in the midst of all situations.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment